2022 Maui Masterclass
2022 Maui Masterclass
September 6th-10th or September 13th-17th | Maui, Hawaii
Watch a Quick Video Below from Tarl Yarber & Guest Speaker Brandon Turner
What is the Maui Masterclass?
The Maui Masterclass is a four day jammed packed life changing event focused on helping YOU scale and grow your real estate business through an intimate workshop based learning environment with other real estate go getters…all while experiencing the island of Maui!
30 Real Estate Professionals
Our application process and small group environment ensures our attendees will be surrounded by other like-minded go-getters that can help with specific business challenges while fostering life-long relationships.
4 Days in Maui
The Maui Masterclass is a four day jammed event focused on helping YOU scale and grow your real estate business all while experiencing the beautiful island of Maui.
1 Life Changing Event
Networking and masterminds have been a critical driver in Brandon, Tarl’s and countless others’ success. The Maui Masterclass is designed to give you actionable takeaways, foster new relationships, and be the catalyst that takes your business to the next level.
Who Can Attend?
Please read before applying. Limited to 30 attendees who meet specific qualifications.
Spots are extremely limited due to the nature and exclusivity of this epic experience and event. We want to ensure that not only will you be surrounded by other like-minded go-getters, but also by creating a small group intimate environment, we will be able to help with your specific business challenges as well as foster greater relationships within the group. All potential attendees must fill out the application via the link below and have their application accepted before being allowed to pay for their attendance and secure their spot. In addition to the application, you must meet at a minimum the experience requirements listed below. Please be sure to read all of this section in entirety before applying for attendance. This event is limited to 30 attendees.
Who This Event Is For
- Real estate professionals with a minimum of 10 SFR deals completed, at least 30+ doors, or the developer or owner of storage facilities or large commercial buildings
- Those looking for key tools, resources, concepts, and connections to help scale and grow their real estate business
- Full time in real estate and/or an accredited investor
- Extreme desire to succeed and be around other go-getters
- Those who can use their own experience to add value to conversations (not just receive)
- You have a sense of humor
Who This Event Is NOT For
- Those brand new to real estate. We love you and we were new once before, but this event is not for you.
- Those who have no desire to learn and grow
- Those with an ego is too large to be able to take responsibility for their business challenges and who are unwilling to look in the mirror so they can create the changes needed to grow
✓ Full access to the Maui Masterclass workshop
✓ All Maui experiences and activities hosted by the event
✓ Private Facebook group with other attendees, hosts and presenters
✓ Lunches and dinners
✘ Accommodations (attendees are provided discounted rooms at the venue at a first come first serve basis and are highly encouraged to stay at the resort)
✘ Any activities not hosted by the Maui Masterclass
$8,000 per ticket
(price is subject to change)