Thank You for submitting your application to the August 2021 Maui Masterclass with Brandon Turner and Tarl Yarber!
What is next?
- You will receive an email confirmation that your application has been received (CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER)
- Please allow at least 7 to 10 days for application processing. Persistent emails, or nagging the hosts or other team members will not favor you getting accepted.
- Applications are on a first come, first serve basis. Although you may qualify for the event, many others will as well and we process applicants based on the order we receive them.
- Should your application be REJECTED, chances are you did not meet the minimum requirements or did not answer the questions fully or were not willing to commit to the requirements of the event. None of this is personal, we can only base applicants on their answers plus when they submitted their application. There are 30 spots only, and lots of applicants. Good luck!
- If we have additional questions for you or require additional proof of your experience, someone on our team will be in touch with you directly.
- If your application was ACCEPTED, you will be notified via email and issued an invoice for the attendee fee of $6000. You will have 48 hours to pay the attendee fee in order to secure your spot at the Maui Masterclass. Once paid, someone on our team will reach out to you directly with additional event information, next steps, and resources to secure lodging for the event.